Friday, October 22, 2010

welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone!  I have started a blog...again.  but i promise this time i will write at least twice a month!!  I am currently 15 and am a sophomore in Osbourn Park [go yellow jackets!!].  I enjoy hanging out with friends, singing, reading, and babysitting.  I have an older brother [Scott] who is 17 and a big ol' senior too.  My parents (Fiona and Dave or Mom and Dad as I like to call them) are great!! I get my humor and freckles from my dad and my sarcasm, hair and eyes from my mom.  They are truly great!!Now, the real blogging will commence after I get all of my camera pictures onto my computer so you all can see the crazy things my family and I are up to :).  For right now I’m just going to chill out and start slow.  Rehash some old funny stories, my dad’s not-so-funny jokes that he gets a kick out of, maybe even some knock knock jokes now and then.  Thanks for reading and I will write again soon!
<3 regan

3 comments:

  1. I want lots of knock knock jokes! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Love, love, love the background! And I'm your first 'official' follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks soo much you two!!!! i finally figured out how to log back on so i will start getting my dress pics ready. :)

    ReplyDelete