Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SWEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!! (phase1)


this is my second post!! yes yes im making a real effort please hold your applause.  so...first item on the agenda is MY BDAY! the actual day consisted of recieving 12++ txt messeges before 10am of happy wishes and a few from facebook of the online messeges i recieved.  this went on for quite some time before my wonderful and amazing brother decided to take me to a movie before he had to work.  we were going to see mega mind at regal but litterally it was JAM PACKED with tiny kids and tired parents....so no....instead we went to fairfax corner theater, bought tickets for the midnight showing of unstoppable (chris pine and DENZEL), then lunch at the california pizza kitchen (YUM), and icecream for dessert.  that night i also had my school plays opening nightso i had to be there by 5. how sad is working on a no school, holiday, BIRTHDAY, day???  anyway...the performance was alright...confusing but interesting..eh who am i kidding? it was on some serious druglike object and so was the man who wrote it.  i will not be doing another op play until next year when i have a car so i can leave when i want. =)  so after that fiasco...i had a mini party with my parents and the hobbs! it was WAY awesome and i got the CUTEST phone skin ever!! also the buggest surprise was a new ipod!!!!! you see..i accidently drowned my old phone and my ipod a while back with a water bottle that somehow opened inside my bag and got over EVERYTHING....so my plan was to save up for a new one and get a discount from the apple store by bringing in my old one. but instead my awesome parents beat me to the punch and got me one for my bday! then at 11ish i went with scott to the movie (it was sooo awesome i loved it!!!!!!!!) then to bed when we got home...and school the next day :) .
my ipod..btw the giant swirl around my eye is from my costume...i was a card in alice in wonderland and i was an 8 of hearts....sooooo "CRAZY 8s" card hense the swirl..lol
my supercute phone skin!!
tiffany necklace...the charm that is on it says "please return to tiffany & Co." i guess in case it got lost or something so i thought that was HILARIOUS

next up is phase two...the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment